We Accept Medical and/or Chiropractic Failures ONLY
- You must have had your condition for at least one year.
- You must have had at least one course of medical treatment, including one or more of the following: medications, physical therapy, surgery (performed or scheduled). AND/OR
- You must have been treated by at least 2 chiropractors without achieving your desired results.
A Message From Dr. Galzarano:
If you are suffering from a bout of back or neck pain, headaches, or garden variety sciatica you don’t need a doctor with over 40 years of experience, continuing education seminars, and independent study to diagnose the cause of your problem. You certainly don’t need 45 minutes to an hour of one-on-one time with the doctor on each visit in order to treat it.
That is why I have limited my practice to those patients who require the knowledge and expertise that only decades of experience and study can provide. Those patients also require an adequate amount of time on each visit in order to get to the cause of the problem and fix it. These are not the type of problems that can be figured out and successfully treated in a few minutes two or three times a week for a couple of weeks by a chiropractor or a rushed visit with a medical doctor who then writes a prescription for medication or physical therapy. Even patients who have had x-rays and MRIs and EMGs and have gone from specialist to specialist aren’t going to get well if they are treated using inappropriate protocols. It’s like trying to get an FM radio station on an AM radio: You can try every station on the dial, but you are looking in the wrong place.
On the other hand, experience has also taught me that, in spite of my best efforts, I cannot help everyone. That’s why I will only accept you as a patient if our consultation and my examination and review of any x-rays, MRIs, and other diagnostic results that you may have give you a good chance of responding to treatment. The last thing I want to do is to give you false hope or have you spend your time and money only to be disappointed again.
If you would like to make an appointment, here is what you need to do next:
- Read the requirements above to make sure that you qualify as a new patient.
- Gather whatever reports and discs, and other material that you might have concerning your condition.
- Click on the “WANT AN APPOINTMENT?” link to schedule a video consultation.
- Fill out the online New Patient Questionnaire.
If you have any questions, call the office at 215-483-3200. If you leave a voicemail message, be sure to mention that you are a “qualified new patient”.
I look forward to meeting with you soon.
Yours in health,
- New Patient (includes consultation, review of records, examination, and all treatment/hour to hour and a half): $150
- Regular Visit (includes evaluation and treatment/45 minutes): $75
- X-rays (if necessary): $35 per view/$100 limit