A Different Kind of Doctor's Office
What makes Wissahickon Chiropractic different?
- No Waiting. At Wissahickon Chiropractic it’s YOUR appointment face-to-face with Dr. Galzarano from the minute you walk in to the minute you leave: a full hour for your first visit, a half-hour for other visits.
- Online Questionnaire. Don’t waste part of your appointment time filling out a form. Fill out and send your form securely online before your first visit.
- All-Inclusive Fee. Whether Dr. Galzarano does an examination, takes x-rays, does therapies, adjusts you, works with you on your home exercise program or any combination, you only pay for his time, NOT the procedures. If you have insurance coverage for the procedures, the office will file the claim for you so you can be reimbursed for whatever amount your policy allows. (One Hour First Visit $110, Half-hour Follow-up Visits $55) EXCEPTION: In Pennsylvania if your injuries are related to a Motor Vehicle Accident or a reported Work Related Injury you pay nothing out of pocket for as long as your coverage lasts. Payment must be made on a fee per service basis directly from the insurance carrier to the doctor.
- Online Scheduling Exclusively. No standing at the front desk while the patients in front of you try to coordinate their schedules with the doctor's. You schedule at your convenience through an online scheduler that shows what days and times are open.
- Online Payment. Since your appointment was paid for at the time it was made, you avoid that time wasting source of aggravation as well.
- Optional Virtual Home Visits. As well as in office treatment, Dr. Galzarano offers half-hour Strong Posture corrective care sessions. (See Strong Posture section)