What To Expect At A Regular Office Visit
A regular office visit is a half-hour of one-on-one time with Dr. Galzarano.
Each patient is different and each visit is focused on what is best for that patient on that day.
The visit may include:
- A discussion of any problems and progress you are experiencing
- Motion palpation of all of the spinal joints to detect areas that are not functioning properly
- Examination of any non-spinal joints that are painful or problematic
- Orthopedic and neurological testing to help determine the cause of any painful conditions
- X-rays, if needed to visualize the problem area
- Specific chiropractic adjustments to areas indicated by motion palpation
- If you are in pain, you may get a therapy such as electrical muscle stimulation, traction, or ultrasound along with your adjustment
- Re-examination, including Surface EMG testing and Posture Photos
- Dr. Galzarano will also make any corrections to your form as you progress through the StrongPosture® program on your way to a more healthy, mobile, fully functioning spine