Payment and Fees
- New Patient (55 minutes) = $110 All-Inclusive
- Regular Visit (25 minutes) = $55 All-Inclusive
- Package fees available: 12 office visits = $550; 6 office visits = $295
- Payment is made by credit card online through our scheduler.
- An appointment cannot be scheduled without making payment
- Refund ONLY if appointment is cancelled 24 hours or more in advance
- If you cannot pay through our online portal, call the office at 215-483-3200
- CareCharge accepted
- We do not accept assignment of benefits.
- If medically necessary procedures are performed, charges for those procedures will be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement.to you.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
In accordance with Pennsylvania law, you pay nothing out-of-pocket as long as treatment is medically necessary and your coverage lasts.
In accordance with Pennsylvania law, you pay nothing out-of-pocket as long as treatment is medically necessary and you have an active claim..
Our All-Inclusive Fee includes, but is not limited to the following services:
- Posture photos against a grid to measure how your body has adapted to gravity
- Computerized Range of Motion measurements to record restrictions in general movements
- Non-invasive Surface EMG testing to measure the activity of the supporting muscles of the spine
- Motion palpation testing to zero in on restrictions and tenderness in specific areas of the spine
- Muscle testing to detect weak muscles
- Balance testing because you balance on one leg with every step you take
- Gait testing. Simply watching you walk up and down the corridor can yield important information
- Leg length measurement. A slightly shorter leg requires accommodation throughout the body
- X-rays. Problematic areas may require x-rays which are done in the office and included in the fee
- StrongPosture® (Certified Practitioner) Analysis and Exercises (in office and online) More Info
- Chiropractic Adjustments including Gonstead Technique, Diversified Technique, Athrostim Manipulator (instrument adjustor)
- Extremity Adjusting (Certified Practitioner) Adjustments of all joints other than spinal joints (knees, shoulders, wrists, ankles, etc.)
- Static Ultrasound treatments for trigger points Dr. Galzarano's Super-Effective Trigger Point Treatment
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Interferential Current