How To Take Your Posture Photos
- Find a place to take the photos where you can also retake them in a few weeks to measure progress. Also, take note of camera position and height, the clothes you are wearing, etc. so that you can reproduce the photos with as few variations as possible.
- Don't wear shoes or loose clothing
- Stand with your best posture, but don't stand stiffly
- Have two photos taken, head to toe: One from front or back and one from the side
- Have the person taking the photos do so while sitting so they will be taken straight on rather than from an angle.
- The person taking the photos should find a horizontal and/or vertical point of reference like a baseboard or door frame in the background so that the photo is as level as possible.